The SCSBRA is pleased to confirm that the following ‘postal’ competitions will be held over the Winter of 2022:
The following confined competitions will be shot shoulder to shoulder at the SCSBRA County open Meetings in November for Competitions 30 & 31
|No.||Competition name||Comp Manager||Concurrent with:|
|30||Air Pistol 10m Individual – Thorncroft Trophy||To be advised||Air Gun Open|
|31||Air Pistol 10m Team – Thorncroft Shield||To be advised||Air Gun Open|
*The scores achieved in these Team competitions will be concurrent with the corresponding Individual Competitions if those are also entered. No separate team entry fee is payable.
Competition entry forms for each competition, the remittance form, and club member entry form can be downloaded individually by clicking on the relevant title, or for the complete set click the link below.
|Club Member Entry Form|
|Competition League Notice|
The entry process is slightly different this year. Each of the volunteer competition managers will liaise with their corresponding discipline representatives at club level to gather entries, issue stickers, collect scores and maintain the overall results table (e.g. the LSR competition manager for competitions 16, 17, 18 and 19 will work with whomever the club has designated as their LSR discipline representative).
Club Rifle Captain / Discipline Representative
- Download the Remittance Form for Summer 2022 competitions, which shows the leagues that we are running this season
- Print and distribute the Club Member Entry forms on your club noticeboard so that your members can sign up for their desired competitions
- Download entry forms for the leagues that your members wish to enter, complete them, then scan and send to the appropriate Competition Manager to the e-mail addresses shown. The competition managers will confirm the entries and issue stickers
- The competition manager will provide further instructions relating to submission of scores
- Send completed remittance form to County Treasurer, one form for each payment if more than one payment by a club.
- Decide which competitions you wish to enter
- Complete the Club Member Entry Form, obtainable from your Club Captain or at your Club, and hand to the relevant discipline representative
- Pay your entry fee when requested (Individual comps £4 each)